Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!  As you can guess from the title, I am obsessed with food.  My sister and I spend most hours of the day planning out our next meal, talking about food, or just thinking about it.  We recently each lost about 20 pounds on Weight Watchers, which actually increased our obsession with food.  We now like to find healthy and delicious recipes and foods, while still spoiling ourselves with sweets here and there.

So, I figured that instead of just talking about food, I would write about it.  I will post about any good (or bad) restaurants that I have been to, recipes that I have tried, grocery items that I have purchased, and bakeries.  I will also post about random things here and there because, well, I find it easier to vent online rather than bothering my family with my rants.

A few things you should know about me...I LOVE carbs and sweets.  I could literally eat carbs for every meal of the day and be perfectly happy, so you will probably see my posts dominated by breads, pasta, cereals, muffins, cookies etc.  I should also note that breakfast and dessert are my favorite meals (and yes, I consider dessert an essential meal).  That being said, I do try to eat healthy, and therefore eat a lot of fruits, vegetables, and protein.  My diet staples include: cereal, turkey, chicken, bananas, apples, coffee, granola bars, broccoli, carrots, and some sort of dessert, among many other things.  Oh, and I think I forgot to mention that I absolutely love anything chocolate.  Things that you will rarely see me talk about (because I do not eat) include every type of fish/seafood, and eggs.  And if I had to pick two favorite foods, they would be pancakes and chocolate.

Anyway, enough about me. I hope you enjoy reading my blog and I hope I can provide helpful and entertaining commentary about food!

No comments:

Post a Comment