Thursday, May 30, 2013

Trader Joe's Vanilla Greek Yogurt and Cascadian Farm Fruit & Nut Granola


So today for breakfast, I finally got around to trying the Trader Joe's Greek Yogurt that I have had in my fridge for about a week.  I usually do a breakfast rotation so that I don't get sick of eating the same thing everyday.  It varies between cereal, oatmeal, frozen waffles/pancakes, yogurt and granola, muffins, or an english muffin with peanut butter.  Today, it was the Nonfat Vanilla Bean Greek Yogurt from Trader Joe's with 1/4 cup of Cascadian Farm Fruit & Nut Granola.
I highly recommend both products.  The yogurt was just what I have been looking for in a greek yogurt-- super creamy, but not overly sweet like some of the other brands.  And, at only 99 cents per yogurt, it is a great deal.  Adding 1/4 cup of granola completes the breakfast by some texture, crunch, and sweetness.  I also love the Cascadian Farm Fruit & Nut Granola because it has raisins and dried cranberries, as well as almonds and pumpkin seeds, which makes each bite different and delicious.  At around only 200 calories, this is a protein packed and delicious way to start the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment